Subject: Pal or NTSC
From: James Savage <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Aug 94 20:28:55 +0000

Hullo [email-masked]...

 Omme> I know that in US all amigas use NTSC system. SO is there any
 Omme> other countries that use NTSC. Just want to know how many
 Omme> dudes miss my game if I release only PAL version...CU!

Japan, Canada, Mexico, bits of Russia seem to aswell. Actually, I think
only the UK and Australia/NZ use PAL, everybody else uses SECAM (europe)
or NTSC.

Why not force the machine into PAL mode?

    James *:)     [email-masked]    Co-sysop Centronics BBS

            Amiga Int CD32 Developer and  ////\oo/\\\\ net.goth

... BASIC programmers never die; They GOSUB without RETURN.

 >> Gothic Tag v1.03 <<
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Standard disclaimer:  The views of this user are strictly his own |
|  ===> Gated @ Centronics BBS [centron.com] +44-1473-273246] <===  |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+